Back Roads Wrap
This wrap is all about a love affair that I’m having with this diamond-shaped, mosaic stitch pattern. And all about wishing that I was headed west.
500 yards / 250 grams of Worsted Weight yarn in two colors.
- Stone Wool Cormo (American Targhee-Columbia Wool; 50 grams/100 yards 91 meters)
- MC: 3 skeins. CC1: 2 Skeins.
3 Skeins for Main Color- Tobacco 03: 300 yards / 273 meters.
- 2 Skeins for Contrast Color 1 – Scoured White: 200 yards / 182 meters.
16 sts and 28 rows = 4” in Stockinette Stitch Knitted Flat.
US Size 7 / 4.5 mm straight needle
Always choose the needle size that you need in order to obtain the pattern’s gauge.
Finished Measurements (after blocking): 9” / 23 cm wide x 56” /142.25 cm long
- Highlighter Tape (optional – to keep your place in the pattern)
- Measuring Tape
- Tapestry Needle
- Wool Wash and Blocking Mats
- Changing and Carrying Colors Up the Side of Your Knitting
- Mosaic/Slip Stitch Knitting
You May Also Like
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.