Float On Cowl
This project was inspired by a new local yarn shop that popped up in my hometown during the summer of 2021. Dappled Fern Fibers in Grand Marais, Minnesota is a serene little hideaway just off of Lake Superior’s shore that offers a thoughtful collection of fiber, books and notions. The store is a sensory treat!
- Main Color – Teal Tide Worsted held together with Beach Glass mohair/silk (1 skein of each)
- Contrast Color – Wildflowers Worsted held together with Wildflowers mohair/silk (1 skein of each)
- Main Color – 200 yards/183 meters of an Aran weight yarn
- Contrast Color 156 yards/143 meters of an Aran weight yarn
360 yards (329 m)
18 stitches and 24 rounds = 4” / 10 cm in both Stockinette Stitch & Colorwork Pattern on larger needles.
- US Size 7 / 4.5 mm 24” circular needle, for the ribbing.
- US Size 8 / 5mm 24” circular needle, for the colorwork pattern and the body of the cowl.
Always choose the needle size that you need in order to obtain the pattern’s gauge.
12” / 30.5 cm tall x 23” / 58.5 cm circumference
You May Also Like
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.