Something playful to tuck into your knitting bag during the light knitting season. I squeezed as much color contrast as I could into this little accessory. One tester made two different mitts. That way, she said, she’ d always know which one was for the right hand and which one was for the left!
Yarn Weight: Light Fingering
- 128 – 150 yards (117 – 137 m)
26 stitches and 52 rows = 4 inches
in Basket Stitch Pattern
US 3 – 3.25 mm
US 4 – 3.5 mm
Designed to Fit: Adult XS (S, M). Approximately 6.75 (8, 8)” / 17 (20.25, 20.25) cm circumference and 6 (7.5, 7.5)” / 15.25 (19, 19) cm tall.
- 3 Stitch markers to mark BOR and the thumb gusset
- Highlighter Pen (optional – for highlighting your size’s instructions)
- Highlighter Tape (optional – to keep your place in the pattern)
- Measuring Tape
- Tapestry Needle
- Wool Wash and Blocking Mat
- Long Tail Cast On Method
- Knitting in the Round on Double Pointed Needles
- Mosaic/Slip Stitch Knitting
You May Also Like
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.